Saturday, May 4, 2013

One Love Lacquers Summer Collection

Hey everyone! Today i have One Love Lacquer's Summer Collection to share with you!  The collection consist of 4 polishes.  You can purchase these polishes here!

First we have 'Just Peachy'.  A yellowish orange crelly (creme/jelly) with gold reflects.  This polish is gorgeous! I used 3 coats plus topcoat for the swatch below.  Application was great.


'Tan Lines' is a neon coral crelly! I used 3 coats for the swatch below with topcoat.  Application was easy and smooth.


'Blow My Heart Up' is a light neon pink crelly with neon pink square glitter, purple hexagon glitter, and tiny silver glitter.  I did 3 coats plus topcoat and application was awesome!  I didn't have to dab glitter at all.


Fly Away is a light blue crelly with a darker blue sheen and gold and aqua glitters.  Once again, i used 3 coats and topcoat and application was great. 



Thanks for reading! xoxo,
Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment