Friday, February 15, 2013

My Brush Collection!


Hey everyone!  So glad I finally joined the blogger world! For my first post I will be sharing the main brushes I use for my nail art and what I use them for.  99% of the brushes I'm going to show you were bought on amazon.com with an exception of one which my art teacher let me have. So lets get into it!


Brush 1: This is my go-to brush for small detailed designs.  The brand is Cheeky and it came in a set of 3 nail art brushes.  It's very thin and gets the job done!



Brush 2:  This is the 2nd brush that came in the Cheeky set.  It's a little bit longer and thinner so I use it for small lines like when I paint feathers.



Brush 3: This is my go-to striper brush.  I did cut some of the hairs off to make it a little bit thinner.  I use this brush to create long thin lines, or you can build up the paint on it and create thick thins.  I love all three of the brushes in this set, and it is totally worth the $3 I paid for them on amazon!



Brush 4: This is the brush my art teacher let me have.  I'm not sure what brand it is since there isn't one on the brush but there is a size which is 10/0.  I LOVE this brush! if my other detail brush is dirty, I'll use this one.  Basically it's just a back up!



Brush 5: My fan brush! I use this when working with loose glitter or doing the fan brush design.  It works as a little tiny broom for my nails!


Brush 6: I use this brush with EVERY manicure I do.  I'm now on my 5th one of this kind of brush.  It's my clean up brush!  I sweep this little guy along my cuticles to clean up my finished look.

 
Dotting Tools: These are all of my dotting tools.  They are Bundle Monster ones and work great!  I use these to create perfect dots





Love Always,
Cassidy

1 comment:

  1. Wow, such tools will help a manicurist paint a pretty art on one's nail.

    pedicure murrieta ca

    ReplyDelete