Friday, March 1, 2013

Love, Angeline 'Love Always' Collection

Hey everyone! Today I have reviews and swatches of a new indie brand called Love, Angeline.  Her first collection is called 'Love Always'.  It's made up of 5 gorgeous glitter toppers! You can purchase these polishes here.  And here is the Love, Angeline Facebook Page where you can contact Natosha the owner, or ask any questions you have.

Now lets get into it!


The first polish I have is called Enchanted Love.  It has small fuchsia hexes, medium holo teal hexes, and fine matte black hexes. I absolutely love this polish, mainly because of the color of the glitters, and how well they go together. I had no problem with application.
  
1 coat of Enchanted Love over China Glaze For Audrey



 
The next polish is called First Love.  It has medium lilac holo hexes, fine silver holo hexes and pearly grey/silver hearts.  Unfortunately I didn't get any hearts in my swatch.  I even fished for them but I couldn't get any! Kind of frustrating but I still like this polish.  The application was great.


1 coat of First Love over O.P.I. You're Such A Budapest




Next is She Loves Me.  This has my least favorite kind of glitter in it.  Some may know it as 'taco glitter'.  This is where the glitter seems it is not sitting flat on the nail and lifting up to create a curve or 'taco' shape.  It contains small gold hexes and pearly silver/grey fine hexes.  Even though im not a fan of this glitter, the application was so amazing.  Literally just slid right onto my nail!


1 coat of She Loves Me over O.P.I. Don't Pretzel My Buttons




Poisoned Love is made up of small gold hexes, medium brown hexes, and very fine brown hexes.  I love the speckled look the very fine brown hexes give.  I'm not a fan of the color brown but I must admit I like this polish! But it has the taco glitters *sigh*.  Oh well, its still beautiful! Application was good.


1 coat of Poisoned Love over O.P.I. Pink Friday


 Love Struck is made up of small corally (yes I made up that word) orange and yellow matte hexes.  I love the color combination of these two glitters and I feel like they compliment each other.  Application was a little tricky but workable.  


1 coat of Love Struck over Essie Tart Deco



 Thanks for reading and enjoy your day!
-Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment