Sunday, March 3, 2013

Nail Polish Couture Review

Hi everyone! Today I have 3 polishes from an indie brand called Nail Polish Couture.  Brittany, the owner, sent me 'Lavender Delight', 'Michelle', and 'Galaxy' to review.  HERE is where you can buy these polishes and other polishes Brittany has for sale.


 The first polish I have to show you is Lavender Delight.  This polish is a lavender crème which is opaque in 2 coats!  This polish is special because one of her Instagram followers named it for her!
Application was smooth and it was easy to apply.  The swatch below is 2 coats with top coat.




Michelle is a purple to pink thermal polish! When cold, it is a gorgeous dark purple, and when warm, it is pink!  I used 3 coats for my swatch.  It is a jelly but it is buildable to opaqueness. Or you can use 2-3 coats over white.

When cold


When warm



Galaxy is a black jelly with fine silver holo hexes.  For my swatch I used 1 coat over black.  Application was perfectooo!




 Thanks for reading! <3
-Cassidy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment